Thursday, January 21, 2010

Asslamualaikum w.b.t…

Too many things that I’ve overlooked including this blog page (tapi FB rajin pulak!huhu). This moth is an eventful month I guess I can say so..

2 Jan – Akma, my bff’s engagement.. pink!huhu..

9 Jan – Aboy or Ashraf Arif, my the only sebaya cousin wedding.. rush dr office, because that day is a working saturday..

16 Jan – Eddy’s wedding.. eddy ni cousin of my hubby. Venue @ Putrajaya

17 Jan – Makan2 @ my house.. welcoming the newly wed couple~aboy & mast, org N9 cakap menyalang.. aboy and mast will be back to UK end of this month..

Upcoming event in line..

23 Jan – working Saturday..huhu..

30 Jan – Homefield Annual Conference.. I’m the secretariat, MC, and coordinator.. (3rd year..fuhhh)

Tu blom plus dgn daily activities, jobs, meetings, appointments, ad-hoc event and etc.. tiring and hectic but satisfying.. begitu occupied sekali! (mak aihh, bahasa..)

Hehe.. tahun baru ni my hubby memulakan azam baru die iaitu.. D.I.E.T. at first agak doubtful juga sbb dah byk kali he tried before and end up just like that.. entah kemana.. I admit, bukan senang tau diet2 ni..

Memang agak pening sbb I’ve been assigned by him to monitor his daily food taking.. hari-hari puas fakir nak masak apa, macam mana and bagaimana.. Tapi bila tengok semangat and disiplin yang sangat tinggi, i believe.. kali ni mmg die bersungguh-sungguh.. plus dgn guidance dari SD2(slimming diet programme by NZ Image)..

Me myself pun jadi seronot and excited when he told me that he had weight loss for 3kg within 2 weeks.. Amazing! Ok dear, no need to push yourself.. do it for the sake of your healthiness ok.. InsyaAllah u’ll gain ur ideal weight and looks soon.. ecewahhh (kang dia groom gila2 aku gak susah =p)

No comments:

Post a Comment