Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I can't Resist!!!

MasyaAllah...

What a pure coincidence for a new home owner like me whom craving for a quality household & furniture with a valuable price.... Bahagianya... =)

I saw the bunting ads hanged on the street lamp nearby my office... Siap announced kat 1 office.. kui3... The event will take place at Stadium Malawati which is very2 the walking distance je from my office.. (if nak exercise laaa..berpeluh ok) =p


What else?


Alahai... but i'm not sure whether it is a home deco exhibition or just a property exhibition, confusing... Impossible, because last week MAPEX already held at the same place... I've to find out..


Erk!!


CRAZY ok! 2 minggu berturut-turut..

But, let see first how 'cute' my balance in MBB account is... Hahaha...

p/s : since bila pulak saya ni bersungguh2 dalam hal2 household nie.. =p


2 comments:

  1. i guess since nak masuk umah baru kott. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... absolutely! before this, lgsg tak terfikir.. =)

    ReplyDelete