Sunday, October 24, 2010

I got nothin to do with them..

Dear All,

Early morning today, when i logged in my FB account i received a message from my former senior in Uni, she told me about someone, someone that I don't even bother about their life.. Since? Long story.. If possible malas nak buka balik..

That fella posted something on her wall, mad at someone.. but from the way she described, my senior's guessed it might be me.. I did asked her again, what she wrote about and how does she described the 'person'.. I didn't received her reply yet, but I'm not affected at all.. Tak tahu sebab pun.. It's Ok.. Just wondering, sbb that sis ckp dia mcm takut je tgk post tu.. Apakah?

I called my husband, i've storied to him about them before.. he told me not to bother or even think about that.. All these while I've been living happily, expecting, attending my friends big event, entertaining my craving (ehehe).. so rasanya tak terfikir pun pasal they all lagi.. langsung tak terfikir.. Inikan pulak nak cari pasal..

It's ok, whatever she wrote about I took it as non of my business.. Malas nak buka2 cerita, alang2 terbuka segala aib orang.. If betul pun the post is refering to me let it be laa, that's her FB account, she can do whatever she wanted.. Me also never view pun page dia..

As life goes on..

Adalah genap 4 months today =) happy sbb dah melepasi risk2 1st trime.. Alhamdulillah.. so for today's lunch planned nak cari nasi ayam kampung.. Si Ummi la ni influence.. hihihi.. =p


Dari susah2 ingat psl that fella.. baik tgk pic diorang ni lagi best.. =) ucu & kidz..

No comments:

Post a Comment