Sunday, September 6, 2015

Restart & Refresh..

Praise to Allah swt..

I still can update this blog again. I thought that it would be terminated due to inactivate for long period of time.

The last time this blog being updated by me : Aug 2011.. My son was only 4 months time at that time.. And all the ups & down to raise him up took place.. 

4 years passed by.. he is now an active and cheeky little boy.. too many things happened.. joy & tears

I don't feel like to go for blogging anymore, but for some reason, from now on I'm going to restart all over again.. I need a place to keep 'my journey' written and recorded. If it's not meant for sharing (but I wish I could share something beneficial & meaningful), at least I got this way this express my feeling, ideas and thought.  

Will be back soonest!


No comments:

Post a Comment