Sunday, September 13, 2015

That Precious 4 Years..

Assalamualaikum..

My blog being abandoned for 4 years since my last posting on Eiman's birth update..

And within that 4 years.. too many things happened, life changes, joy & tears..

When I read back my last postings, some sort of my work life at my previous workplace Homefield.. whereby I've left Homefield 3 years ago.. how time flies.. now I'm in insurance industry.. Nahhh! From property & development to insurance (takaful to be exact) industry? Even my husband was no longer in automotive line..

There's a story about my BFF Akma, her wedding day.. now she already had a pair of lovely kids.. In a blink of eye, our children all grown up and started their early education this year..

And for the past 4 years.. Despite of numbers of eventful & memorable days.. I've gone through a series of  difficult time.. Especially last year 2014, is the most testing year in my entire life.. to myself, my family and for the nation as well.. Sounds sad & melancholic? Well, those things are the reason of my 'comeback' to this space..

2 main things that I've aimed to write (type) about.. 1st is about my Ummi (mom), whom survived from her treatment of Blood Cancer.. 2nd is about my Autistic son.. Not much on the scientific terms of treatment & definition, but more on what I've gone through.. My experience & what not.. And still, the journey continue today..

Don't get surprise ok, will be back soon InsyaAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment